On December 1st, Brian Lemin paid me a compliment by saying that every piece of my music was “good for something”. A challenge was born. Could I make a piece of music which was literally without use? It is quite a challenge. A random cacophony of noises are useful in some situations, so it had to be structured. I think I may have the answer: a fusion of Bach’s Sinfonia No. 3 with a contemporary beat. Surely, there is no use for this music!
Also new today are a couple of ragtime pieces, as I see the Silent Film Score music is pretty popular these days: Mister Exposition, Matter of Facts.
Other pieces new today are:
- Amazing Grace for solo tenor sax
- Attack of the Mole Men – vintage sci-fi
- Golly Gee – 50’s TV theme
- Guess Who – some dark musical number
- Sing Along with Jim – a children’s short
Looks like eight new ones today. Enjoy!