Jamming on some cheap percussion with some friends and a click track.
Recommended uses for this track: Tiki bar, Museum exhibit of a bear,
On hold music for an adventure bike tour company, Street festival in Monrovia (Liberia – not California).
1) Get comfortable. Maybe try sitting on a chair, or the ground.
2) Breathe. Why are you holding your breath? That won’t help.
3) Relax. Stop fighting the bear. You two can fight later.
4) Close your eyes. Meditation is less effective if you have toothpicks holding your eyes open.
5) Minimize distractions. Turn off all your sirens and strobe lights.
Why? Why do you even have sirens!? The bear I can understand, but why SO MANY SIRENS!?