This week I worked on a bunch of short films. These may all seem short, but I actually extended most of them for you.
- Dark Standoff 44 seconds. Broad low strings.
- How Swing 50 seconds. Nifty piece. Check it out. Originally written for a 1920’s British audio drama.
Flute choir… Rhythm from Beethoven, structure from Holst.
- Feral Chase Orchestral chase music
- Hamster March Cartoonish pep
- Plain Loafer Similar to “No Good Layabout”, but not at all similar. I need a new genre for things like this…
- Radio Martini I really like this one. A cheery sort of ditty. The presence of the clarinet means you probably can’t use it under scenes with dialog, as they occupy about the same frequency range… but the piece I wrote this for didn’t have any dialog, so it does a good job of filling in the space. Also, I love clarinet.
Keep the comments and suggestions coming. Also jobs. I can use more jobs. :-)